Molaman Records, is an institution for artist who paint house music primarily. We currently operate as a private principle peer recording company licensed, registered sole proprietorship and permitted with DBA documentation and Tax ID# 45-4002606 as Molaman Records/Molaman Entertainment. Molaman is the Parent Label of MolaUK, Mirrorball Records, Solrpony Muzik and several private independent artistic ventures. IThe current owners are Debbi Hayman, Mikeloliver & Shelby Brayton. We see no limits and intend to eradicate the homeless epidemic someday. We will make movies in the near future. We specialize in non-traditional, non-commercial house music, although most of our releases and artist are radio friendly. The primary purpose of the label is to promote the following traditions:
1. Produce and release authentic (albeit non-commercial) House Music to the masses both small and large.
2. Revitalize and restore the status of deep house music (with our unique “sound” versus “brand”) as we believe it should rightfully be, bringing it back to the forefront of the infamous New York City nightlife and eventually globally.
3. Manage and develop commercially viable artist as competitive forces in the music industry without diverting from Molaman’s promise to remain true to the original premises of house music which is historically steeped in a non-commercial format. This translates to we will support our artist in their creativity completely.
4. Educate patrons about house music through our releases and any music based interviews and public musical performances.
5. Provide mentorship opportunities for aspiring engineers, production hands, house music producers, artist and DJ’s whenever possible and appropriate.
6. Foster the creative process in our artist to go beyond their limitations and “push the envelope” using our creed: “Making muzik is painting with sound” and truly explore their imaginative paths using all of their capacities with each release effort.